SBI PO Notification 2018: According to the information available from various sources, the SBI authority will commence its own recruitment procedure for various posts. The Post of PO is also one amongst those posts. The authority will also design its own pattern or scheme to commence the complete session of the recruitment for the post of PO. Therefore the candidates have to prepare for the recruitment sessions according to the authorised pattern. The post of the PO is also the second most prestigious post in the SBI. This article has all the relevant information about the SBI’s recruitment session. So the candidates must check the details of the SBI PO Notification 2018 from this article. The candidates will also get the details on the simple steps to apply online for the post of PO in SBI.
SBI PO Notification 2018
According to the information available to us from our various sources, the SBI authority will commence the recruitment session for the PO in February 2018. The State Bank of India will also release the official notification regarding this recruitment procedure. This notification will appear on the official website of the authority. Therefore the candidates have to get the official notification from the official website of the authority. The notification will also have the additional details about the recruitment procedure. The candidates will also get the knowledge about the features from this article. So we advise the candidates to check this article to get more sophisticated details of the SBI PO Notification 2018.
SBI PO Notification 2018 Dates
|Sr No.||Proceedings or events||Tentative schedule for the proceedings|
|1||Publication of the official notification||1st February 2018|
|2||Commencement of online applications will start on||7th February 2018|
|3||Commencement of online applications will end on||6th March 2018|
|4||Duration to submit online application fees||7th February 2018 to|
6th March 2018
|5||Admit card (pre)||15th April 2018|
|6||Prelims exam||29 & 30 April and 6 & 7 May 2018|
|7||Prelims Result||17th May 2018|
|8||Admit card (mains)||22nd May 2018|
|9||Mains exam date||4th June 2018|
|10||Mains Result||19th June 2018|
|11||GD & PI round admit card & commencement||26th June 2018|
|12||Publication of the final allotment list||5th August 2018|
This schedule for the availability of the official notification is tentative & based on the previous year recruitment dates. So we will update the schedule as soon as the authority will issue an update about the SBI PO recruitment. Therefore we advise the candidates to take a regular visit on this page to get the details of the SBI PO Notification 2018.
SBI PO Notification 2018 Features
The official notification will also have some salient features. These features will help the candidates in many ways throughout the recruitment proceedings. So the features of SBI PO Notification 2018 are as follows.
- The SBI PO Notification 2018 will have the details of the post & number of posts available from the recruitment sessions.
- The official notification will also have the details of the post & profile of post.
- This notification will also have the details of the prerequisites which will be desirable by the authority for the post.
- The official notification will also have the details of the various other information of the recruitment.
Therefore we advise the candidates to remain with us, as we will upload the PDF file for the SBI PO Notification 2018 as soon as the authority will issue an update about the recruitment.
Steps to get the Official Notification of SBI PO 2018
The candidates should follow these steps to get the official notification of the recruitment session of the probationary officer. These steps are officially approved by our experts. So the candidates can rely on these steps to get the notification.
- Open the official website of SBI.
- Click on the PO cadre recruitment.
- Open the notification of the recruitment sessions.
- Download & save a copy of the recruitment sessions
If the candidates finds any doubt then they can also contact us for the clearance of the doubts.
Steps to Apply Online for SBI PO
Before applying for the SBI PO Post, the candidates must check the Eligibility & other details of the recruitment from this link. As the link has the description of every element.
- Open the official portal of the State Bank of India.
- Click on the section of the career on this website.
- Select the link to SBI PO Recruitment 2018.
- register on this link with valid details.
- Log in with the registration details.
- Provide all the details on the application form.
- attach or upload the required documents on the application form.
- Submit the application fees (online mode only).
- Secure a xerox of the application form & receipt of the fees submission.