IBPS LAW Officer Syllabus 2019
The IBPS LAW Officer Syllabus 2019 is available in this article. Therefore the candidates will get the latest updates on the topic of this article. The candidates can also confirm the various details of this article from the official sources. But we assure the candidates that the information of this article is correct. This information is as per the official details of the authority. Therefore the candidates can rely on us for the details of the article.
This article is especially for the syllabus details of the IBPS LAW officer profile. The Law officer undertakes the responsibilities of the legal activities of the banks. So the syllabus for the Law officer profile is also different from other profiles. Therefore we advise the candidates to take a look at the syllabus.
IBPS LAW Officer Recruitment Syllabus 2019
IBPS law officer profile is for the legal activity handler in the banks. So the syllabus will also be reflected in the profile of SO Officer. So the candidates should prepare according to the syllabus for this profile. Therefore the preparation according to the syllabus will prove to be very useful in getting merit in the result. Read the syllabus of the article & prepare according to it.
IBPS LAW Officer Syllabus 2019 Preliminary
The candidates should check the details of the preliminary exam syllabus. The details of the preliminary exam will help the candidates to get the better scores in the exam. Hence we advise the candidates to check the details of the syllabus of the preliminary exam which is as follows.
Preliminary Exam syllabus:
The exam syllabus of preliminary is same for all the categories of SO Profile. Therefore the candidates can visit our previous article for the information on the syllabus. This link is a direct link to the preliminary syllabus. The candidates can trust this syllabus as this is authorised syllabus from the convenor of the exam. As per the authority rules, the quality of the questions will also remain the same for all categories. So prepare accordingly for the level & syllabus.
The candidates should take a look at the basic details of the syllabus for the preliminary exam given below. These details will help the candidates to gather the study material to prepare for the exam. The advanced details for the preliminary exam will be available to the candidates from the link given in the previous paragraph. The candidates should open that link to get the details of the syllabus. For the preliminary exam, the sections are as follows.
- General reasoning section.
- English Language section.
- General Awareness section.
- Numerical Ability or Aptitude section.
The candidates should prepare from these sections for the preliminary exam of SO cadre. For the details of the chapters of the syllabus, candidates should open the link given above.
IBPS LAW Officer Syllabus 2019 Mains
The candidates should also check the official details of the syllabus of the mains exam which is as follows.
Mains exam syllabus for IBPS Law Officer
- Duties of reserve bank of India,
- Relevant laws and rulings related to negotiable instruments, securities, Foreign Exchange,
- Prevention of money laundering, Limitation Act
- Bankers Book Evidence Act, DRT Act
- Offenses and Penalties
- Consumer Protection Act
- Banking Ombudsman Scheme
- RTI Act, Information Technology Act,
- Banking Regulated Important Laws
- Limitation Act, 1993
- Banker’s Books Evidence Act, 1891
- The Recovery of Debts due to Banks and Financial Institutions (DRT) Act,1993
- Securitization and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest (SARFAESI) Act, 2002
- Miscellaneous Provisions Consumer Protection Act, 1986
- The Banking Ombudsman Scheme, 2006
- Procedure for Redressal of Grievance
- Commercial Laws with Reference to Banking Operation
- Contracts of Guarantee
- Contracts of Agency
- Meaning and Essentials of a Contract of Sale
- Definition, Meaning, and Nature of Partnership
- Dissolution of a Firm
- Effects of Non-Registration
- Definition and Features of Company
- Types of Companies
- Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association
- Doctrines of Ultra/Constructive Notice/Indoor Management
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- The Right to Information Act, 2005
- Right to Information and Obligation of Public Authorities
- Banking Regulation & Compliance and Legal Aspects
- RBI’s Constitution and Objectives
- Banking Regulation Act, 1949
- Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
- Credit Information Bureau (India)
- Banker-Customer Relationship
- Payment and Collection of Cheques and Other Negotiable Instruments
- Types of Collaterals and their Characteristics
- Foreign Exchange Management Act,1999
- The Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002.
- Information Technology Act, 2000. etc.
IBPS LAW Officer Exam Pattern
Preliminary Exam Pattern
The Preliminary exam is also the same for all profiles of the SO Officer. Therefore the candidates preparing for the SO exam can prepare as per the common pattern of the exam. The candidates will also get the exact pattern in our previous article. Therefore we advise the candidates to click on the link. This link also contains the exam pattern of various other profiles. Therefore the candidates are advised to visit this link. As this link contains more details of the pattern.
|IBPS Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus 2019|
|IBPS Computer Subject Syllabus 2019|
|IBPS General Awareness Syllabus 2019|
|IBPS Reasoning Syllabus 2019|
Mains exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the mains exam for LAW officer & Rajbhasha Adhikari is also the same in each & every manner. Therefore the candidates can prepare for the exam as per the pattern of the article. The candidates can also visit the previous link to get more details of the exam pattern. Therefore the candidates can check the pattern below.
|Sr No.||Sections of Question paper||Total number of question||Designated marks||Time Allowed to complete exam|
|1||Professional Knowledge||60||60||45 Minute|
The candidates can also check the details of the pattern from the official website. The official website also has this pattern only for the exam. So the candidates can also trust us for the validity of the syllabus. Therefore we advise the candidates to discuss the queries with us. For this, the candidates can contact us in the comments. We will also assist the candidates to help them. Therefore we wish that the candidates will prepare in a good manner. The preparation also acts as the major key to get success. Therefore the candidates should visit us for more updates on the exam. We will also update ourselves from time to time. This will also help the candidates to get success.
IBPS Law Officer Preparation
The students will have to prepare for the exams using the official details. They will have to follow the official syllabus to prepare for the exams. The candidates can also use the official study material to prepare for the exams. They should also use the official details of the syllabus & exam pattern as given in this article to prepare for the exams. The candidates will have to use the previous year paper to prepare for the exams.