IBPS HR Officer Syllabus 2018: is present in the article with all details. The HR officer in the SO profile is known as the HR issues resolver in the bank. Therefore the screening process for the HR profile of SO officer is also same as that for others. The Candidates should prepare for the HR profile of SO officer by using the latest syllabus. This article contains all details of the syllabus of the HR Officer exam in SO exam. Therefore we advise the candidates to analyse & understand the syllabus in this article.
IBPS HR Officer Syllabus 2018
This article is for the details of the syllabus of the exam. So the candidates should check the syllabus details of the article. Candidates will also get the information of the exam pattern which the authority will follow to conduct the exam. The candidates can also check the details from the official source of the authority for more details. Candidates can also contact us in case of any query related to the details of the article.
Syllabus prescribed for the exam in the reasoning sectionIBPS HR Officer Syllabus 2018 (Preliminary Exam)
- Basic reasoning sections.
- Reasoning related to the verbal questions.
- Deductions on the logical basis.
- Classifications on the Verbal basis.
- Coding of languages.
- Assertions judgement.
- Conclusions based on the statements.
- Effects of the causes.
- Matching Definitions.
Syllabus prescribed for the exam in the English Section
- Idioms and Phrases Vocabulary.
- Verbs &Antonyms Vocabulary.
- Spelling Grammar.
- Reading Comprehension Grammar.
- Articles Grammar.
- Prepositions Grammar.
Syllabus prescribed for the exam in the General Awareness Section
- Current Affairs of last six months Reference to Banking Industry.
- Indian Constitution Questions.
- International Economy.
- The economy of India.
- History of Banking.
- Awards & Honors Sports.
- Countries / currencies.
- RBI Functions.
- Banking Term.
- Books & Their Authors.
- Fiscal-Monetary Policies, etc.
Syllabus prescribed for the exam in the Quantitative Aptitude Section
- Number System
- Boat and Stream
- Pipe & Cistern
- Surd and indices
- Problem on trains
- Unitary Method
- Ratio and Proportion
- Mensuration (2d and 3d)
- Time and Work
IBPS HR Officer Syllabus 2018 (Mains Exam)
- Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Development
- Strategies and Systems
- Human Resource Information System
- Transactional Analysis
- Recruitment & Selection
- Training and Development
- Rewards & Recognition
- Performance Management & Appraisal
- Management of Compensations and Benefits
- Mobility of Personnel and Retirement
- Business Policy and Strategic Analysis
- Emotional Intelligence and Managerial Effectiveness
- Managing change and organizational effectiveness
- Management Process and Organizational Behaviour
- Managing Interpersonal and Group Processes
- INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS
- Collective Bargaining and Negotiation process
- Grievance Management
- Industrial Relations & Trade Unions
- Labour Laws
- Regulatory laws
- Personnel problems and employee counselling
IBPS HR Officer Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the preliminary exam is also same as that for other profiles SO officer. Therefore the candidates can prepare for the HR exam form the same pattern. We also advise the candidates to check the Exam pattern of the SO officer from the link. The candidates can also visit the official sources to gather more information about the exam pattern. The link also contains the exam pattern for various other profiles of SO exam. Therefore we hope that the candidates will get all the details of the exam pattern from this link.
The mains exam of HR profile of SO Exam consists of the syllabus of HR field. So we advise the candidates to prepare according to the latest syllabus of the HR exam. Therefore we have all the details of the HR syllabus in the article. This detail contains all the topics of HR profile exam of SO exam. The exam pattern for the profile is also in collaboration with the syllabus. Therefore we advise the candidates to check the details thoroughly to get more knowledge. The exam pattern for the HR profile of SO exam is also given below. So that the candidates can get all the details of the exam pattern.
|Sr No.||Sections of Question paper||Total number of question||Designated marks||Time Allowed to complete exam|
|1||Professional Knowledge||60||60||45 Minute|
This pattern is as per the latest notification of the authority.