IBPS PO Job Profile 2018: As the topic of the article states that it is about the JOB profile of PO’s recruited through the IBPS PO exam. Candidates should check the job profile before applying for it. Therefore this article contains all the latest information related to the job profile. This article contains all the information on promotion chances. Information related to the work allocation to the PO’s is also available. So we advise the candidates to check the information of this article. This will help the candidates to gain the right information on the topic.
IBPS PO Job Profile 2018
Basically, the Job profile of a PO is known as the Grade 1 officer in the banking sector. The banks recruit the candidates as a PO to train them in the dealing of projects of banking. Through this exam of IBPS PO, the banks recruit the probationary officers. Basically, The candidates are recruited on a probation basis or training basis. The probation period of these officers is 2 years. In many banks, the probation period is 1 year. So we advise the candidates to read this article to have more information on the profile of the PO. The banks recruit the fresher’s & train them to deal with the projects of the banks. This training makes the candidates confident & experienced to deal with the situations in the banking sector. The work allocation of a PO is under the influence of the performance in the probation period.
|Basic & Advanced details||links|
|IBPS PO Recruitment Notification||Click to Visit|
|IBPS PO Job Profile||Click to Visit|
|IBPS PO Salary Structure||Click to Visit|
|IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria||Click to Visit|
|IBPS PO Exam Schedule||Click to Visit|
|IBPS PO Exam Pattern||Click to Visit|
|IBPS PO Syllabus||Click to Visit|
|IBPS PO Mock Test Series||Click to Visit|
|IBPS PO Preparation Tips||Click to Visit|
|IBPS PO Admit Card||Click to Visit|
|IBPS PO Result||Click to Visit|
|IBPS PO Answer Key||Click to Visit|
|IBPS PO Cut Off||Click to Visit|
|IBPS PO Selection Procedure||Click to Visit|
IBPS PO Job Profile 2018 Work Allocation
The work allocation related to the Probationary officer undergoes various stages. These stages influence the training process of the officer. The various stages of the probation period & work allocation are present below. We advise the candidates to check the stages of work allocation. Therefore the candidates should check the details of the work allocation.
IBPS PO Job Profile 2018 Work Allocation Details
- Customer service – Under this stage, The candidates have to face the customers on daily basis. The Candidates will be accounted to deal with the customer’s enquiries & the problems. This will help the candidates to understand the customer’s problems.
- Account Related – The banks allocate the work of accounts to the PO’s for training purpose. This training provides the candidates with the experience to deal with the accounts enquiries of the customers. This also helps the candidates to understand various terms of accounts.
- Cash handling – This type of work is given to the candidate in PO job profile on a temporary basis. The main motive behind this work allocation is to train the candidates with the problems in cash handling. Under this work, the candidates also have to handle the cash in ATM’s for some locations. This work also enhances the skills of the candidates on the cash handling software of the bank.
- Payment Clearance – This work is also given to the candidates. Under this work, the candidate learns to handle the clearance system of various payment methods. This work enhances the skills of the candidates to learn the skills of clearance system of inward & outward cash.
- Loan Processing – This work provides the knowledge of selling the loan brochure. The candidate learns to sell & impart knowledge of the loan to the customer.
- Generate New Business – Under this section of work the candidates learn to open new business opportunities to the banks. The candidates have sell & open loans, insurances & the accounts. Therefore this section of the work is the most challenging section of work in the banks.
- ATM Related Queries – This section of work is also known as the most crucial work. As in this section, the candidate learns how to deal with the queries related various issues of ATM of the customers.
IBPS PO Job Profile 2018 Promotion Chances
The promotion of the PO’s is directly under the influence of the performance. So we advise the candidates to perform to the mark. This will help them in getting the promotion. Various other factors are also responsible for promotion in the job. The candidates will get the post of the Assistant manager & the general manager on the basis of performance in the robation period.