IBPS Clerk Job Profile 2018: After the selection of the candidates as a clerk from the exam, The banks will hire those candidates. The clerks also called the face of the banks. As the customers will directly interact with the clerks, So the clerk job profile is a prestigious profile. This article is about the information of the IBPS Clerk Job Profile 2018 Job Duty, Nature of Work, Promotion Chances, How to Get Promotion. So we advise the candidates to read this article to collect more information about the topic. The candidates can also contact us in case of any query.
IBPS Clerk Job Profile 2018
The job profiles of the Clerks are also of different types. The job profile of a clerk includes the types such as a bank clerk, Accounts Clerk, Data entry Clerk, Office Clerk, Loan clerks & many more. The positions of a clerk also increase from time to time in the banks. The clerk is known as the first point of contact person for inquiries & guidance. In every bank, the post of a Clerk is also an important post. A clerk in the bank handles many valuable duties in the bank related to the customer’s accounts. The clerk also solves the complaints and issues of the customer. The candidates will also get the information of the duties of a clerk from this article. So we advise the candidates to read this information also from the article.
|IBPS CLERK 2018||Click here to know more|
|IBPS CLERK Exam Dates||Click here to know more|
|IBPS CLERK Job Profile 2018||Click here to know more|
|IBPS CLERK Salary Structure 2018||Click here to know more|
|IBPS CLERK Eligibility 2018||Click here to know more|
|IBPS Clerk Exam Centres 2018||Click here to know more|
|IBPS CLERK Selection Process 2018||Click here to know more|
|IBPS CLERK Syllabus 2018||Click here to know more|
|IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2018||Click here to know more|
|IBPS CLERK Online Test Series 2018||Click here to know more|
|IBPS CLERK Apply Online 2018||Click here to know more|
|IBPS CLERK Admit Card 2018||Click here to know more|
|IBPS CLERK Result 2018||Click here to know more|
|IBPS Clerk Cut Off Marks 2018||Click here to know more|
|IBPS Clerk Previous Year Cut Off Marks||Click here to know more|
|IBPS Clerk Preparation Tips 2018||Click here to know more|
|IBPS Clerk Online Preparation 2018-2019||Click here to know more|
IBPS Clerk Job Profile 2018 Job Duty
The duties of an IBPS Clerk are as follows:
- Verification of Banking Document.
- time to time task of Single Window Counter task Manning.
- Issue Cash Receipts and ESI Stamps at Counters
- Government Treasury Work Attending.
- Updation of Account Holders Pass Books
- A bank clerk is also liable to perform on the BackEnd office.
- The bank clerk is also liable for the duties like withdrawals sanction, cheques verification, issuing demand drafts (as per request) and other services to the customers.
- A bank clerk is responsible for maintenance of the bank cash, bank keys, and other valuables in the safe custody.
- The bank clerk is also responsible for market financial products of the bank such as deposits, loans, and schemes to visitors.
- However, with the digitization of the bank, these days the job profile of bank clerk is mostly related to working on the computer and entering the day to day transaction.
- Because of the dealing of a bank clerk with the customers, their job profile is also known as Single Window Operators.
IBPS Clerk Job Profile 2018 Promotion Chances
After getting the job of a bank clerk, the candidates will get multiple chances to get the promotion to a higher level of the job. As all the candidates want to get the promotion from the post of the clerk to become an Officer. Such candidates should apply for the promotion test. They should also apply for the examination.The candidates will also get promotion chances after the completion of service for at least a period of 2 years. After this, the employees will become eligible for promotion to Officer.
The banks conduct the promotions in every 2 years. The banks invite all the clerks to take part in it and eligible for promotion to Officer. According to the authority, there are 2 methods to get promotion from clerical cadre to the officer’s category.
- Normal process
- Merit basis process
According to these process, the candidates will get promotion on the basis of individual performances either in the services or in the exam.
IBPS Clerk Job Profile 2018 Promotion Process
- Under the Normal process, the bank clerk has to qualify the written exam commenced by the authority. Then the banks will promote the candidates on the basis of his experience and seniority in the services of the bank. Under this process, there is no requirement of the JAIIB and CAIIB diploma. Through this process, the clerks will get the chance of getting promoted to the Trainee Officers or probationary officer (PO).
- Merit basis process: The candidates should have a Two-year service record (minimum) as a clerk. The candidates should also have a JAIIB and CAIIB diploma of Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) along with a graduate or post graduate degree.
IBPS Clerk Job Profile 2018 Promotion Profiles
After becoming a Probationary Officers (PO) there are seven scales in officer cadre:
- Officer / Assistant Manager
- Senior Manager
- Chief Manager
- Asst. General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- General Manager.
These promotions will take place on the basis of the process given above. So the candidates have to undergo all the process as given above to be eligible for the promotion. All the processes will be according to the pattern of the authority. the candidates will also get the promotion on the basis of their performance in the various profiles. if the candidates have any doubt in the information of this article then they can ask us any question. They can also confirm the official authority for the doubt in the information.